HOW TO INSTALL THE CREW IN KODI
This add-on quickly became well-liked due to its interesting content, top-notch playback, and straightforward interface. Among the categories available are stand-up comedy, radio, movies, TV shows, sports, IPTV, kids, fitness, and food.
HOW TO INSTALL THE CREW IN KODI:
- Launch Kodi > Click the Settings icon > Click System settings > Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you haven’t done so already) > Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File Manager> Click Add Source> Click
- Type the URL http://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Type Crew or name of your choice as the source name ( to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page > Click Add-ons >Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file > Click crew (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip > Click Install from repository > Click The Crew Repo
- Click Video add-ons > Click The Crew > Click Install > Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait until you see an Add-on Installed message
Is the crew still working on Kodi?
The open source media streaming and entertainment software is constantly updated and improved by the creators. They are also creating new features and releasing new versions of the program to ensure that it continues to satisfy the needs of consumers.